RM of West St. Paul
Mayor Cheryl Christian
The Rural Municipality of West St. Paul lies adjacent to the north side of Winnipeg, directly west of the Red River. It was formed in 1915 when the municipality of St. Paul was subdivided into West St. Paul and East St. Paul with the Red River as the dividing line. It contains the two communities of Middlechurch and Rivercrest. The population has had an 8.8% increase over the past five years and is currently home to about 5,400 residents. West St. Paul’s two-story municipal hall was built in 1917 and is considered a municipally designated historic landmark of Manitoba.